Describing Myself In 3 Words

 

By Aaroosh Khan

(Grade V)

If I had to describe myself in 5 words it will be a challenge because we have to find words that match our personality and a person is more than just 5 words, not only me but you as well and everyone in this world! Let’s start describing myself! The first word will be, Fun. Yeah, fun because I don’t like being bored and I try to have fun whenever I’m bored. The next word is probably, interesting because I like doing a lot of interesting stuff like drawing, coloring, painting, crafting, blogging, crocheting, writing, vlogging, and a lot of other stuff as well!  Now the third word will be… creative because I like to put my own spark in stuff like writing, sketching, and other things. The third and final word is confident, I chose this word because I’m kind of fond to take part in assemblies and school plays, I don’t want to seem like I’m bragging because each one of us is best in our own way. we all are awesome yes you too! We all are talented and we should not let those haters and unsupportive people get into our heads and make us weak as it was once also said that a human in like steel only our own rust can destroy us and our rust? It's our own brain! So, stay strong and aspire to inspire before you expire!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Israel And Palestine Conflict