My Daily Routine

(By Aaroosh Khan)

(Grade - V)

When it comes to routines, we all have different ones but here’s a fact I invented by myself! It all starts by waking up and going into the bathroom! Most of them. But let me share my routine! And yes, it starts with that. First, I wake up at 8:00 AM and yes, I go to the bathroom and I wash my face, brush my teeth and come out and change clothes. At 8:15 I make breakfast which is most of the time tea with a biscuit or an egg with bread. At 8:30 AM I make my bed and at 8:50 AM I log into my online classes until 1:50 PM! Then I do exercises for my height increase and flexibility. Then at 3:00 PM, I do some activities like painting or any arts and crafts. At 4:00 PM I study till 5:00 PM. Then it's my free time till 6:00 PM and at 6:15 PM I do revision till 7:00 PM. At 8:00 PM I eat my dinner and at 10:00 I wear my night suit and get in my bed which is waiting for me! I hope this helped!

(Follow Me For A Skin Care Routine)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Israel And Palestine Conflict